To access essential fluids like water and dispose of dirty water and other waste out of your house, you require professional plumbing services, maintenance, and installation of new plumbing appliances. Over recent years, the plumbing industry has experienced tremendous growth as there has been a rise in plumbing-related issues prompting an increase in plumbing services.
Whether it is your kitchen, bathtub, tank, sewers, drainage system, showers, or water heaters, among others, all these services will require PIC Plumbing Services in San Diego.
Meanwhile, what are the different types of plumbing services? Read on to learn more.
1.Gas Plumbing Services
It is no lie that gas exposes you and the rest of the family to dangerous situations and thus is one of the most vital plumbing services that require the attention of a proficient plumber. Gas fitting, installation, and repairs all fall under this category. Unlike other plumbing services, gas-related problems do not require any delays. Therefore, you should hire a certified, licensed and skilled plumber to fix any gas problem ASAP. You may ask yourself, what does gas services entail? They include but are not limited to:
- Gas pipe fittings.
- Gas repairs.
- Gas pipe leak detection.
- Installation and transportation of gas apparatuses like clothes’ dryers, fireplaces, barbeques, water heaters, gas ovens, grill, ovens, and stoves.
- Installation, servicing, detection, maintenance, and experimenting of ovens, water heaters, showers, bathtubs, barbecue grill, and cooktops.
- Installation, detection, and experimenting of natural gas connection and LPG lines.
- Connection and preservation of gas fireplace.
2. Drainage Services
Offering drainage services is one of the most common plumber services. Drainage sanitation includes sewer line services that carry all waste from the house to the designated septic tank. Your drainage system may clog, cause flooding and nasty smells. Such situations require the attention of a professional plumber who is skilled to unclog and get rid of the foul smell.
Drainage sanitation and sewer line cleaning include the following services:
- Drainage sanitation, maintenance, and servicing.
- Unclogging drainage and sewer system.
- Fix sewage leakages.
- Sewer cleaning, inspection, examining, and maintenance.
- Underground drainage unblocking and improvement.
- Installation and replacement of sewer treatment systems.
- Installing bathroom and kitchen drainage system.
3. Installation of New Plumbing Parts and Appliances
To ensure proper installation of new plumbing appliances, you need to hire a skilled plumber’s services. It is necessary to do so to avoid installation mistakes and errors that can cause more problems. Whether it is an appliance you think you can install yourself or not, a professional will be the right pick to ensure proper installation.
Some of the plumbing parts and appliances you can expect your plumber to install include but are not limited to:
- kitchen sinks
- water heaters
4. Plumbing Repairs and Replacements
Besides installing new plumbing parts, plumbers also need to maintain and repair them regularly. In every installation, there must be some repairs, maintenance, or replacements done after some time. Whether you need to repair plumbing appliances or not, you require a regular inspection to identify any possible faults before they get out of hand. Under this type of plumbing, you can expect your plumber to offer repair and replacement of sinks, toilets, drain pipes, sewers, water supply systems, drain pipes, etc.
5. Water Supply Services
Water-related problems are the most common plumbing issues that affect almost every household. You can begin experiencing backflows, leakages on pipes and chips, water blockage due to clogged dirt. But do not worry because hiring a qualified plumber will sort out any water issues you may be facing.
Some of the work your plumber will do include:
- Installation and servicing of kitchen and bathroom water system.
- Repair, detection, and examination of the hot and cold water supply system.
- Repair, inspection, installation, servicing, and experimenting of hot water systems.
- Installing, connecting, and servicing the water tanks used for flushing toilets and showers.
6. Mechanical Services
Whether it is your residential or commercial building, air ventilation, cooling, and heat are the essential systems that need to be maintained. You need your family and tenants to enjoy your stay at your building. Therefore, you will need to ensure you have ensured the mechanical servicing is complete.
What do we mean when we say mechanical servicing? These services include but are not limited to:
- Repairs, examination, and experimentation of heating units like a space heater and separating systems.
- Installation and servicing of heating units like swamp coolers and hydronic.
- Fabrication of metal.
- In the medical setting, repair, testing, installation, and maintenance of gas equipment is regular.