Spring cleaning is an age-old passed down a tradition that has taken the form of the new tradition that we all dearly welcome as the spring season approaches.
The basis behind the spring cleaning was to remove the metaphorical and actual soot and grime from the house, that gathers up as the coal keeps the home warm. NW Maids Cleaning Service believe that spring cleaning improves the air quality and makes your family feel better.
Nowadays, however, it has become a habit that is instilled among the people so deep that it’s the most awaited time of the year. Let’s look at some of the ways you can be proficient in cleaning your house:
How to start the spring cleaning?
- Commit to your goal: Start by committing to your goal, and there’s no better way to commit to a goal than to set reminders for yourself. Use sticky notes or make a journal like a to-do list for the day.
- Make a list: It will help you keep on track and remain efficient in the process of cleaning your house. You can make a list of a room by room or you can start by items, such as windows, counters, doors, railing, curtains, etc.
- Start from larger things: Start by washing curtains and cleaning windows and doors as the progress helps you feel more motivated to complete the task.
- Room to Room: Moving from one room to another helps you keep on track and the satisfaction of seeing each room clean up and look better.
- Ask your partner to help: Of course, why not take help from this occasion to instill the habit of cleaning in your children as well.
Using the above-mentioned tips will keep you on track and on time. You will be able to work stress-free ad you will have a list to go with and tackling each task will bring in the joy of true arrival of the spring season.