As a house and office owner, you may not have enough time or required equipment to effectively clean your home or your office yourself. It will interest you to know that there are professionals who specialized in House cleaning, they have a team that consists of different personalities that specialized in cleaning different parts of the house. There are residential cleaners, carpet cleaners, end-of-lease, and office cleaners. So, it is not always your house, but everything you can think of when it comes to cleaning. House Cleaners perform careful cleanings of houses utilizing cleaning supplies and gear that they, or the cleaning agency for which they may work, own. The cleaning job is done as per scheduled times set by a homeowner.
One of the companies that offer a professional cleaning job is The Big Clean Co. As a business, they know how much a simple house cleaning can have on a person that has a busy daily life. If you consider the cleaning of your house for so many years, you will know that it can be difficult to find a person or business that is the best fit for your cleaning needs. This company’s aim is to provide constant and regular high-quality cleaning jobs that will take the stress out of their client’s lives and give them enough time to focus on their doings.
This is a quote from The Big Clean company director that could make you understand the purpose of establishing this cleaning company “Back in 2016 I started renting out apartments to short stay guests via Airbnb and I soon discovered that it is even more difficult to find a person or business that can consistently clean to the standard expected by a guest staying in hotel accommodation. I started looking into the cleaning industry and I saw that many cleaners are being underpaid and naturally, as a result, they’re underperforming. I saw that sole traders and even some of the franchisees of the bigger companies didn’t have systems in place that made it clear with me (the customer) what was happening, in what time frame, and for what price and then to repeat that every time they visited. In starting The Big Clean Co I wanted to bring the level of service that I was giving myself— and my guests— to other people too. I wanted to replicate the finely tuned system I have for cleaning my properties to the standard of hotel accommodation so that I could share this with more people—many of whom are currently getting their house cleaned but continually feeling like they’re not quite getting what they’ve paid for. I don’t want people to say what I have said time and time again: “I may as well just do it myself”.”
House Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Informing homeowners of any accidents that may happen over the span of cleaning.
- Meeting with homeowners to talk about their expectations and preferences.
- Meeting up with the homeowners’ requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Spot cleaning entryways and casings.
- Performing inside window cleanings.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing showers, restrooms, latrines, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen apparatuses and appliances.
- Dusting light apparatuses, roofs, picture edges, tables, and seats.
- Vacuuming and wiping a wide range of areas.
- Vacuuming rugs and steam-cleaning upholstery.
House Cleaner Requirements:
- A high school certificate or GED is liked.
- Proven experience in house cleaning.
- The capacity to adhere to directions.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Sound knowledge on cleaning supplies and cleaning methods.
- The capacity to stands extensive stretches of time.
- The capacity to adjust to evolving plans.
- Excellent client assistance abilities.