Remove Your Tough lumpsEasily
Being a child to till now I love to have juices every day. But due to the regular cleaning hazard I was so much into the chemical preservative one. This generation is lucky enough to get different types of juicers at a cheap rate along with developed cleaning procedures.
If you are a juicer owner, then you are pretty much familiar with the cleaning troublesome. When food accumulated on the wall of juicer, it turns into a gunk, causing an unpleasant sight. It is unhealthy, as well. As a regular drinker I thought of helping you about how to clean a juicer out to make the complicated job easy.
If you are a juice lover like me, then you are also a regular juicer washer. You can’t keep them that way after using them. Regular maintenance is necessary.
Things you will need:
- Soft brushes.
- Nail brush. It is an alternative to the toothbrush.
- Baking soda.
- Dry ice or salt.
- Mild dish soap.
- Soft cloths.
- Olive oil.
Like everything around you, your juicer also needs regular care. Some steps need to be maintained to keep your juicer safe. Otherwise, it will cause you more hazard to wash it. The things you should maintain:
- You should unplug the juicer after use.
- Disassemble the parts of the juicer after the use. Well, in this case, sometimes, you can be confused if your juicer has a different structure than the common one. Follow the instruction on your juicer box or instruction paper.
- After removing the pulp, rub it with a spatula.
- Rinse the parts keeping it underwater.
- Use brushes to clean the juicer parts. Use different sizes of brushes like toothbrushes, nail brush, or some other mini brush to reach every corner thoroughly.
- As a scrubber, you can also use dry rice or salt. Add a little amount of baking soda.
- For more cleansing, add detergent to water, ensure all the parts sink well in the cleansing solution, and wash it with a brush.
- You must be careful about the mesh strainer. Make sure that the juice debris isn’t present.
- Make them dry. You can also use a towel for this.
- Again, fix the parts of the juicer. Now, you are ready for your next round juicing.
Maintenance for rough stain:
Sometimes you might have a lot of work that you forget to wash your juicer. That’s the time your juicer got an irregular stain.
Things you will need:
- Enzyme dish liquid.
- Denture tables.
- White vinegar.
- A bowl.
- A spray bottle.
For rough stains, special care is necessary.
- Unplug the juicer at first.
- After disassembling, wash the parts according to conventional cleaning methods. Instead of using detergent or dish liquid of regular-use, use something that has enzymes like Dawn Ultra Platinum.
- Rub it and wash it thoroughly.
- If still there remains residue, set them on an empty bowl.
- Fill the bowl with water and put some denture tablets. Let them fizz.
- For the stubborn residue, mix milk along with white vinegar in equal parts. One of them is enough if both aren’t present at your home.
- If the mixture of vinegar and milk isn’t enough that you can dip the parts in a bowl, then put the mixture in a spray bottle. Spray it on the residue. The acid of vinegar and milk enzyme will breakdown the waste of juice.
- Another option can be warm water with salt. The measurement of salt is a teaspoon for every quart of water. This mixture will lose the residue.
Some solutions that help to remove the stain:
- Separate the juicer part, dipped them in halfof Cascade liquid detergent solution with a half-gallon of water. Scrub the juicer to remove the stain. Follow the tips once a month.
- Make a solution of one-part water, one-part vinegar & one lemon juice. Sink the parts overnight. In this case, hard water & mineral deposits will disappear.
- For colored stain, use baking soda.
- You can use lukewarm water with four tablespoons of baking soda. Wash the parts of the juicer with soap and water. Use a dry cloth to wipe it. The mixture will also remove colored stains as well as mineral deposits.
- Take 5 liters of water. For one part of white vinegar, take tenth part water. Add 100 grams of soda and mix it well. I left the juicier parts with the solution for 30 minutes. Then clean them with the help of a brush. This solution will also remove the stain.
- One simple trick is soaking the parts of juicer in vinegar and water for a night, then wipe it with cloth having olive oil.
Some common mistake while washing a juicer:
- Using boiling water for washing.
- It is drying the parts in the oven.
- Don’t use a knife as a pusher.
- We almost overfill the juicer as much as we can.
- And the most common mistake is not cleaning carefully. We think that a non-living being like a juicer doesn’t need much care, but it’s wrong.
Buying a juicer isn’t always easy right? Especially, if your drink juices regularly you might have different requirements as per your taste.A good juicer will give you the best service and will last long. Sometimes in lieu of saving money, we don’t care about the quality. Again sometimes we do think that the costly one is the best.
So, It’s better if you go through some review, know differences of product and other’s opinion. In recent times many juicers come with distinctive characteristics and are easy to clean. Here are some juicer review that will help you to choose the best and save your both time and money. I, along with my friends, have tried them & we are delighted. I hope you will not be disappointed. The review will not only describe their product but also compare along with themselves that will help you to choose the perfect juicer for you.
In the bottom,
Cleaning the juicers aren’t hard as like years ago. If you want a healthy smoothie your juicer needs to be healthy at the same time. That is why you need know how to clean a juicer very well. So, in the end happy juicing!